salmonmac RAVE

This is a RAVE to salmonmac,

You are so AWESOME!!

Thank you for your help on my knitting patterns and teaching me the language of knitting!
I finished the coat and now on number 2

Thanks so much for being here for all of us!
20201127_134458|675x1200

16 Likes

I’m overwhelmed. Thank you very much for that. I have to say that it’s a pleasure to be a part of such an encouraging and helpful community as this one.
As for your gorgeous coat, that’s all on you. Beautiful and a delight to see again. Wear it and enjoy it.

9 Likes

WOW what a wonderful coat!!

I LOVE that coat!!! What’s the name of the pattern???

Enjoy wearing it and be proud!!!
Knitcindy

1 Like

Here is the link to the pattern
https://www.bergeredefrance.com/coat-4.html

Thanks everyone it was fun making it

3 Likes

I have to agree with. If it had not been for salmonmac I would not be working on my sweater!! Awesome person!!!

2 Likes

Salmon mac you are awesome. Any queries I’ve had, you have replied in super short time. Thank you for being here for us. You are a motivator and an inspiration🥇

5 Likes

That coat is awesome!

Gorgeous coat. Well done! And I concur about @salmonmac! Always available, even for the most beginnerish of questions. I literally could not have finished the pieces I have without her, especially during this pandemic. HOOAH!

3 Likes

+1 Salmonmac is amazing! They helped me figure out a pattern when I was utterly confused about seed stitch being called moss stitch. Later on, my knit-along friend and I were both confused about something and googled a question, and at the exact same time sent each other screenshots of a post salmonmac had made perfectly explaining the technique we didn’t understand. It would probably be mind boggling to add up the number of knitters they have helped pursue knitting. Thank you so much!

6 Likes

I totally agree. Salmonmac has come to my aid numerous times and I’m very grateful.

4 Likes