Row 1 of Increased short heel question

Row 1: K or P (whatever side you maybe on) to wrapped st. Slip that st to the right needle, and lift the bar (wrap) to the right needle.Put both of these on the left needle. K or P together, wrap the next st AGAIN, turn. Continue in this manner until you have no further wraps to Knit.

[COLOR=Red][B](wrap the next st AGAIN, turn[/B][/COLOR]) I don’t understand this ?

Am I suppose to Wrap a Wrap ?

Also, I clicked on the Forum Tool and clicked ‘Mark this forum read’, how do I undo that?

You’re picking up the existing wrap and then wrapping the next stitch. I’m guessing that on your next trip over to that wrap, you’ll pick THAT one up and wrap the next.

OMG, Two days now and I just can not do this:hair::hair:

I can’t keep track of whats wrapped and whats not wrapped . Why can’t I do this ?

I thought I had it until I started ,

Row 1: K or P (whatever side you maybe on) to wrapped st. Slip that st to the right needle, and lift the bar (wrap) to the right needle.Put both of these on the left needle. K or P together, wrap the next st AGAIN, turn. Continue in this manner until you have no further wraps to Knit.

I’ve frogged these instructions now three times.

Work to where the wrap is. It may be hard to find, but try putting on a marker or keep close count.

The stitch will have the wrap around it. Slip the stitch, lift the wrap with the left tip and put it on the right tip. Then slip both of them back on the left tip and work them together.

Then wrap the next stitch however it needs to be done for the side you’re on.

Hang in there–you’ll get it!

I’m using very dark yarn and that may be why I can’t find the wraps.

I’m to frustrated right now to work on them, but when I get back to em, I’m using markers !:hair: