Roll edge jacket from Debbie Bliss Simply Baby

Hi

Im working on my second project from the Debbie Bliss Simply Baby and Im not sure what Im suppose to do here. I just finished the roll edge and the next row (right side) K6, skp, k to last 8 sts, k2tog,k6. Then k 1 row. On the next line it ask to Rep the last 10 rows, 7 times more. 74 sts.:?? :???:
Does this mean I repeat the last row which is…next row (right side) K6, skp, k to last 8 sts, k2tog,k6. Then k 1 row.

here is the pattern, Im making for a 18-24 month
cast on 90 sts
beg with a k row, work 3 rows in St st.
Change to M and p 1 row.
K 8 rows
Next row (right side) K6, skp, k to last 8 sts, k2tog, k6.
k 1 row.
Rep the last 10 rows, 7 times more. 74 sts.

I want to thank you in advance for any help.

You repeat the previous 10 rows, which is knit 8 rows, the inc row and 1 knit row, then knit 8 more, an inc row and 1 knit row. After you’ve done them 8 times total (the first time which you just did, then 7 more) you should have 74 sts left.

Sue is right, you repeat the whole works: K8 rows, then the decrease row, then K1 row. Those are the 10 rows you repeat a total of 8 times. You begin with 90 stitches and when you get finished with that part you will have 74 stitches.

I made 2 of these little jackets for my little grandaughter. Luckily I made them in acceptable colors for a boy and now her little brother is wearing them. I used Wool-Ease and one was a color called mushroom with a blue rolled edge and the other was the blue with a light gray edge. I love this jacket; it is so cute. I look forward to seeing yours.

Thank you Sue!!!

Hi Merigoldin, Im using alpaca blend in pink body and natural on the trim. I hope I can finished this before spring so I can start on the next project. Thank you!!!

Don’t know if you need help with this part of it, but HERE’s how I keep track of my knitting rows in a pattern like what you are working on. Hope you find it helpful.

MGM

Pink and natural sounds really pretty. Will make it very feminine.