Revised Stuck on stitch Tw5

I’m puzzled on how to knit stitch Tw5. On previous row it says k1 winding yarn 3 times round the needle 5 times which I’ve done. Next row says Tw5 (slip next st purlwise on to right hand needle, dropping extra loops)5 times. Slip all 5 sts back on to left hand needle and work (k1, p1, k1, p1 k1) into all 5 stitches together. Can someone please explain the last part this is where I am getting stuck.

Welcome to KH!
You’ve dropped the extra loops and the 5 now elongated sts are back on the left needle. Is that where you are?
You want to work all 5sts together (k5tog) similar to the k2tog but with an added step. This video shows a k1, p1, k1 into the same stitch. You’ll be inserting the right needle into all 5sts at once as it to k5tog. Now think of that group of sts as one stitch and work the k1, p1, k1, p1, k1 all into that stitch (actually the grouped 5sts)

Come back if that isn’t making sense. I can’t find a video for exactly the stitch pattern you need. What pattern is this? Can you give us a pattern name?

Yes. I’ve looked at the you tube video you sent me and now it makes much more sense. Thank you for your help. :blush: