Repeat boxes in chart

I’d like to make a shawl pattern that is charts-only. My problem is, there are sections that use two repeat boxes per line. (The chart has a row of stitches on the right border, followed by a repeat box, then a row of center stitches, then another repeat box, then a row of stitches on the left border.) I’ve never seen a chart with more than one repeat box, so I’m a bit flummoxed how this will work. Any suggestions? Thanks!

If you could link to the pattern or provide its name and designer’s name it could help someone else help you more easily. I use charts but haven’t used any that are very complicated yet so I must leave this to others.

It’s here on Ravelry, but it’s a paid pattern, so not available for general view.

1 Like

Welcome to KnittiingHelp"
It’s likely you’ll be increasing as you work each row and once you’ve worked all the rows in the box, there’ll be enough sts for 2 repeats of each boxed area.
The shawl is symmetrical to there are repeat boxes for each side. It’s actually a very nice way to format the chart instead of only charting one-half of the shawl.
Lovely shawl. Thank you for the pattern link.

Thank you! I’ll give it a go and see if that works out.