Recommended Sewing Machine?

Holy moly…yeah, I don’t think that’ll be my starter machine at that price, but hey…nothing wrong with dreaming! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! Bermina makes an excellent sewing machine, though. My mother sewed all of my baby clothes and blankies on a Bermina that had belonged to my grandmother.

And just a quick response about where to buy a machine - I bought my Husqvarna/Viking at JoAnn and they are great. They are a licensed dealer of Husqvarna machines, so if you ever need repairs done, need to buy parts or have a tech support question you can go right to the store. Also, if you sign up for their email list, you occasionally get a special invitation to their sales which are only open to people who have purchased a Husqvarna machine in the store. You can save a ton of money on a new machine and parts as well. I bought mine at 40% off during a sale they were running.

Whatever you finally decide to buy , make sure it has an attached needle threader. A must have in my opinion

I want to buy my first sewing machine too!
Have you any advices?

Hi!
I found an interesting article at http://bestsewingmachinesguide.com and it looks like common sense but i don’t know enough about sewing to know if it is.

‘The Best Sewing Machine Reviews
There are many sewing machines and sergers on the market at a large range of price points, but not all of them are created equally. Choosing the right sewing machine for your project can be the difference in a perfectly executed project and a project that is a complete flop. Here is a list of ten of the best sewing machines in 2018.
Our List of Best Sewing Machines for 2018’ (for more information see website)
I think it`s helpful!

Hi, Fillip!
Thank you very much!

I learned to sew on my mother’s Brother sewing machine. I have a Brother sewing Machine That I made my daughter’s Halloween Costume on. It was Medieval Lady’s Fancy dress.I was sick as a dog while working on it, I think it was the flu because I ached all over and it went way
down to the bone if you touched me.