Rebecca's Latest Sock Pattern!

Rebecca was kind enough to make this pattern especially for Diva Knitting :heart: :heart: :heart: ! She is so such a talented sock goddess (sockstress?) I can’t believe she agreed to do this for me. I feel really fortunate considering she could have submitted this gorgeous pattern anywhere and gotten it published.

Instead, it is available for FREE with any purchase at Diva Knitting.

Those socsk are stunning and Rebecca is a sweetie! :wink: I’ll be visiting next pay day Cheryl - I need to get on this sock knitting bandwagon!!!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: With my new love of socks, I’m very tempted. Rebecca is amazing!

:smiley: Thanks, guys…ya’ll sure do know how to make a girl :blush:
I am very, very, very happy to have written this pattern for Cheryl…nothing feels quite so good as helping a friend :wink:

Roll on next payday! =D

Beautiful pattern, Rebecca. I just went to Kemp’s store and bought some yarn and ordered the pattern … as if I really need more sock yarn. :rollseyes:

Thanks :smiley: LOL, I just did the same thing…I don’t need sock yarn, but I had to buy some…it was on sale :wink:
I hope you enjoy the pattern :smiley:

That’s quickly becoming my mantra as I scour all the yarn stores online. :roflhard:

LOVE the socks!!

BEAUTIFUL!!! :inlove: Rebecca, you rock!

:smiley: THANKS SO MUCH :smiley:

Becka … you really are a Sockstress! :lol: Those are simply gorgeous, and I especially like that you didn’t do that ole k1,sl1 heel!!! I like that the lace pattern goes all the way down. By jiggie … me thinks I’ll have to knit some. :smiley:

:smiley: Thanks so muh, Julie…u r a SWEETIE :smiley:

:doh: :doh: I saw this when I went to diva today to place my first order and though I needed to add that to the cart. but first let me find my yarn (ordered more yarn that my sp sent me :lol: ) and then I saw the notecards… then it got hectic and I forgot all about your sock pattern :frowning:

:thinking: on the brighter side that means I’ll have to order from her again soon so I can get it :rofling:

Ohhhh I adore those socks! I must must must make some.
I like the colour too. Is the yarn type listed… I’ll go take a peek…

Super job Rebecca! :thumbsup:

:smiley: Thanks so much!!
Vic, the yarn that I used was Opal UNI #40, I’m pretty sure divaknitting has some in stock :thumbsup:

Thanks Rebecca. How nice you collaborated with Cheryl… I’m gonna make me those socks!

:smiley: Thank you, I’m honored :smiley:

thanks again rebecca, I haven’t heard of that yarn before. I don’t think… (one gets confused with all this yarn around ha)