Raverly Invite

How long does it normally take to get your invitation from Raverly?? Once your in, how easy is it to navigate within the site??

not sure how long it is taking these days, but the site is VERY VERY easy and fun to use!

E

It should only be a week to 10 days now. It’s fairly easy to use; just start clicking the buttons at the top of the page to see where it lands you… <weg>

I’ve been waiting since Thursday, but then again, there was the Easter Holiday, so… I’m so impatient. I want my invite NOW! LOL

Only took my friend about a week or so. They go fast now. :wink:

Check where you are on the invite list here http://www.ravelry.com/antsy

In site navigation is very easy. There are some introductory guides and chat groups as well if you need pointers. As mentioned before, invites are now taking about 7-10 days to get. If longer than that goes by, check your spam filter as the invites sometimes get diverted there. Hotmail in particular is know to eat Ravelry invites, so if you have one of those addresses you may need to give Ravelry an alternate address to actually be able to receive the invite.

I signed up on the 17th of March and still have 1441 people in front of me.

The navigation part is sorta like going to Disneyland.
There is so much to see and do that you can’t possibly go through it all in one sitting. LOL:)

about 2 or 3 more days then…

Definatly got to agree with Fibrenut… its not until you get your notebook sorted that you realise there is all this other stuff as well. Groups, forums, pattern searches, checkin out what your buddies have qeued and stashed, what other people have done with patterns that youre interested in, blog posts, all the different patterns used by a particular yarn… i’m sure there is more i’ve forgotten, or i havent found yet :wink:
I wasnt too enthused about it at first but it grows on you and becomes addictive. Ravelry is the first place I go to now when i want to find something knitting related.

I sent in my request for Ravelry a few days ago and there are 4999 people ahead of me. Oh well, I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

And no matter which way you go there is always something fun and interesting! :thumbsup:

I can’t help but to find it funny that there are people (on here and other sites) who are complaining/acting sad about having to wait a week or 2 to get into Ravelry. It’s just so funny to me because I waited about 2 1/2 months to get in, and people ahead of me waited 3+ months.

oh, and to anyone not in yet, HELL YES it is SOOOOO worth the wait.

Not complaining, just waiting to see what everyone is talking about as it sounds great.

I agree! I was just thinking that while I was reading the posts. I waited over a month (not as long as you) and I thought I did pretty well. Now they’re taking people so quickly and everyone is so eager to get in. I guess it’s a good thing that everyone wants to be a part of something so cool!

Hi everyone,
We’ve been out of town on Spring Break and I wasn’t able to check the posts. Thanks for all the information on what is in store for all of us waiting to get in. Everyone seems to be talking about Raverly and I guess we waiters are just anxious to join in the fun!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I just got my INVITE!!! I’m so excited and I don’t know where to begin. Think I’ll just browse through the site and soak it all in before I actually begin.
By the way, I checked this morning (Nigeria time):hot: and I had 1600 in front of me so talk about moving those invites Fast!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I just got mine too today!! Yay! I’m Knit4Pie over there. I’ll be just looking around for a while too.

Yeah!!! I’m MomOf4Greys on Raverly. I’m still browsing around, it’s so much STUFF!!!