Ravelry's moving FAST now!

cloud9You signed up on August 27, 2007
You are #29173 on the list.
9307 people are ahead of you in line.
8112 people are behind you in line.
52% of the list has been invited so far

I checked yesterday or the day before and I’ve moved up 500 spots. :thumbsup:

I know! I’m excited! I moved up over 700 spots in less than 24 hours! I originally thought I’d have to wait until Thanksgiving to get in, but now I think it may even be before Halloween!

I thought I would be after Halloween but it might be as soon as this week maybe the next.

I’m soo excited too!!! Only 5,000 somethin’ in front of me. Can’t wait!

Maybe they’re about ready to go public!

Yesterday it was

• 18072 people are ahead of you in line.

Today it’s

• 16975 people are ahead of you in line.

hooray!

They said on their blog that they will be sending out roughly 600 invites a day…so you will get their real fast. I got in extremely earlier than I originally thought I was (This monday :D)

Only 2,000 more in front of me! When I checked the other day, it was over 3,000. Soon, I can feel it.

I got my invite yesterday, after I stopped worrying about it. A watched pot . . . well, in this case I guess it still will eventually boil but, you get what I mean. :slight_smile:

I joined on Sept 2, 2007 I look at it everyday, what can I say.:roflhard: I started with 16881 ahead of me. :shock: I am now at 10610 :happydance: so here’s hoping pretty soon, and I can use my :balloons::balloons:

I haven’t signed up yet…I thought I would turn into a completely crazy obssessive woman who has to check what position I’m in all the time, which may lower my self-esteem because I’m behind everyone else!

You signed up on July 22, 2007
[ul]
[li]108 people are ahead of you in line.[/ul]:yay::woot::woohoo:[/li]
Today is my day!

[ul]
[li]You signed up on August 3, 2007[/li][li]You are #22745 on the list.[/li][li]3033 people are ahead of you in line.[/li][li]14511 people are behind you in line.[/li][li]52% of the list has been invited so far[/ul]Yesterday, the number in front of me was something like 3800 and the day before that it was over 4000. [/li]

I haven’t signed up yet…I thought I would turn into a completely crazy obssessive woman who has to check what position I’m in all the time, which may lower my self-esteem because I’m behind everyone else!

When I noticed the queue moving faster, that’s when I started checking it more.

464 people are ahead of you in line.
:cheering:

[ul]
[li]You signed up on July 22, 2007[/li][li]You are #19735 on the list.[/li][li]8 people are ahead of you in line.[/ul]cloud9:woot:[/li]

And now…

Your invitation was sent on Today. We just sent you a new copy of the email (from invitations@ravelry.com) in case it was lost or eaten by a spam filter.

YAY!!!

There are still 2600 ahead of me, but I started at 20,000 or something. I wonder if I’ll even use it once I get there. :think:
Just want to be In with the In crowd, I guess. :teehee:

I checked today and I’m under 5000, which made me feel pretty good until I saw you guys with #'s 108 and ((((((8)))))))) holy cow!!!

I’m happy for you - I really am. snif… I’ll be there soon…

:slight_smile:

You’ll get there before me! I have 9448 raveler wannabes in line ahead of me. And I was excited yesterday when the number dropped below 10,000. :roll:

You signed up on August 27, 2007
You are #29173 on the list.
9153 people are ahead of you in line.
8260 people are behind you in line.
53% of the list has been invited so far