Ramble jumper - Irene Lin, which M?

Hi. Only just started what I hope would be fairly straight forward, however 10 rows in and stuck…

I’ve placed 4 markers as per the set up row,
p2 PM p18 PM p49 PM p18 PM p2

Next 2 rows were fine making stitches left and right followed by p to end.

This is where I’m stuck next 2 rows are…
Row 1 (I’m ok with this)
k2 M1L k to 1st before M M1R k9 SM (k1 M1L k to 1st before M M1R k1 SM) 3 times k1 M1L k to last 2 sets M1R k2

Row 2
p to M

Repeat rows 1-2 15 more times…

Which M?? Thoroughly confused… if it’s the first M then that’s a couple of stitches?
Please help xxx

I’m wondering if row 2 should be “purl to end of row”. If you look at the last photo in this project, it looks like a conventional top down raglan with increases either side of the 4 markers on every other row.
https://www.ravelry.com/projects/susanmack/ramble-jumper

Read ahead and see if after the 15 additional repeats there is anything more than splitting out the sleeves and joining the V neck.

Would you check the row that you quote for row 1?
k2 M1L k to 1st before M M1R k9 SM (k1 M1L k to 1st before M M1R k1 SM) 3 times k1 M1L k to last 2 sets M1R k2

Took a shot of the pattern and highlighted the row… am hoping that it should be purl to end like the previous row otherwise I am stuck, but yes think you’re spot on as the next section does seem to divide :smile:

Thanks for the photo. Yes, it should be purl to the end.
There are a couple of errors posted on the Ravelry project pages. They may have been corrected before you bought the pattern.

1 Like

Thank you so very much! Only bought this pattern from lovecrafts this month so bit poor that it’s not been updated…
You’re a brain saver xx

1 Like