Ramble jumper - Irene Lin, which M?

Hi. Only just started what I hope would be fairly straight forward, however 10 rows in and stuck…

I’ve placed 4 markers as per the set up row,
p2 PM p18 PM p49 PM p18 PM p2

Next 2 rows were fine making stitches left and right followed by p to end.

This is where I’m stuck next 2 rows are…
Row 1 (I’m ok with this)
k2 M1L k to 1st before M M1R k9 SM (k1 M1L k to 1st before M M1R k1 SM) 3 times k1 M1L k to last 2 sets M1R k2

Row 2
p to M

Repeat rows 1-2 15 more times…

Which M?? Thoroughly confused… if it’s the first M then that’s a couple of stitches?
Please help xxx

I’m wondering if row 2 should be “purl to end of row”. If you look at the last photo in this project, it looks like a conventional top down raglan with increases either side of the 4 markers on every other row.
https://www.ravelry.com/projects/susanmack/ramble-jumper

Read ahead and see if after the 15 additional repeats there is anything more than splitting out the sleeves and joining the V neck.

Would you check the row that you quote for row 1?
k2 M1L k to 1st before M M1R k9 SM (k1 M1L k to 1st before M M1R k1 SM) 3 times k1 M1L k to last 2 sets M1R k2

Took a shot of the pattern and highlighted the row… am hoping that it should be purl to end like the previous row otherwise I am stuck, but yes think you’re spot on as the next section does seem to divide :smile:

Thanks for the photo. Yes, it should be purl to the end.
There are a couple of errors posted on the Ravelry project pages. They may have been corrected before you bought the pattern.

Thank you so very much! Only bought this pattern from lovecrafts this month so bit poor that it’s not been updated…
You’re a brain saver xx

1 Like