Rainbow Boucle with Shimmer?

I got two 610 yard skeins of Rainbow Boucle with Shimmer for my birthday from my grandmother, and I have no clue what to knit with it. I’ve never even seen the stuff before. :pout:

So, does anyone know any good Boucle projects? I do have 1.5 days on a bus coming up in July, so I’m open to knit anything at this point. :teehee:

What about making some kind of wrap or shawl? Nothing fancy, but a nice simple stitch that’ll show off the pretty texture of the yarn?
What color is the yarn?

A skein of white and a skein of baby blue.

Hmmm, I’d probably do something with stripes, maybe knit on the bias so that they are more diagonal, like how the [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]clapotis is knit? I’m not sure how easy boucle would be to drop stitches though, you’d probably need to help that along quite a bit.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]I also found [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]this. It looks really interesting, and has some freeform design in it! You could probably make something like that work, with what you’ve got. It’d be really pretty. :hug:[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]