Rainbow Blanket and Onesie

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Made this for one of DH’s co-worker.[/COLOR][/FONT]
click-able
click-able

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]The Blanket is from Rainbow Set by Helen Passey. (LeisureArts)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]Onesie is from bevscountrycottage[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]Yarn used; Blanket- LB Pound of Love[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080] Onesie- Caron Jumbo prints[/COLOR][/FONT]

Those are darling! I love the blanket, such a neat different twist on the traditional granny square. Very nice!

MGM

I like the onesie! I remember not having enough of them when my sons were little! The blanket is great and the colors are so nice together!:cheering:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Thank you very much for your kind comments…[/COLOR][/FONT]

yeah rainbows!!! How fun. That will be a happy baby.

:inlove: Very cute! Great job

looks good Miss Kittie

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Thank you…[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]KnittinMitchie~can I use getting this done (blanket&onesie) as an excuse for not getting my homework done?!?:teehee: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Hey Miss Kitty!
Yes, you have my permission to use that as an excuse…LOL! Your work is so pretty…I just finished my 4th cupcake purse and am putting on beads on my granddaughter’s!
Nice job!
Merry :slight_smile:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Thank you, Merryknitter…[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]

yup you can Miss Kittie :slight_smile: Crafts are the best escuse for not getting stuff done.