Raglan sweater question-again

FRONT
Work as for back until piece measures 21 (22, 23½, 24½, 25½, 26) (if you have adjusted body length to underarm, adjust accordingly), end with a WS row. Neck Shaping Cont to work Raglan Armhole Shaping as for back, join 2nd ball of yarn[color=red]Where? Do I do the raglan armhole shaping completely and then start on the neckline?If I start the neckline at the beginning of the raglan armhole it will be too low in the front[/color] and bind off center 8 (8, 10, 14, 14, 14) sts. Working both sides at once, dec 1 st from each neck edge every other row 2 (3, 3, 3, 3, 4) times. When all Raglan Armhole Shaping has been worked and piece measures same length as back, fasten off rem 1 st each side. [color=red]Here they are with the arm hole again, I thought I was working the neckline, AHHHHHH![/color]
[/b]

The neckline in the front in lower than the neckline in the back. When the piece measures 21 (22, 23½, 24½, 25½, 26) you start the neckline. You’ll be working both the raglan decreases at the arm edge and the neckline decreases.

You attach the second ball of yarn and bind off the center 8 stitches with it. You’ll work one side with the yarn you’ve been using and the second side with the new ball.

You’re like a little genie that pops up when I’m in trouble. :teehee: Again, thanks. If I ever finish this thing I’m going to wear it all year 'round! :rofl: