Raglan increases

Hello everyone! I’m knitting a shirt and now my pattern says:
Divide the work into sleeves, front and back by placing the following markers on either side of each of the 4 raglan sts, as follows: 34 sts (right back), place marker, raglan st, place marker, 44 sts (right sleeve), place marker, raglan st, place marker, 69 sts (front), place marker, raglan st, place marker, 44 (left sleeve), place marker, raglan st, place marker, 35 sts (left back). The beginning of round marker is at the middle of the back.
I have three questions about it.
Do I have to knit across one round to place all the stitch markers?
So the raglan stitch is between two stitch markers and I’ll have to M1R before the first stitch marker and M1L after the second stitch marker, right?
And finally, “the beginning of round marker is at the middle of the back” means that I have to place a marker between the 34 sts of the back in order to mark the beginning of the round?
Hope someone can help me to figure it out :hugs:

Correct, the beginning of the round is at the back. Make sure you use a different color/style stitch marker so you don’t accidentally confuse it with a raglan sm. :grinning:
Yes, to M1R before the raglan stitch and M1L after the raglan st. As far as placing the markers as you come to the stitches, if you have locking stitch markers, you can always count out the stitches and place them in the appropriate places on your needle before starting the round - you’d just have 2 sm side-by-side and have to remember to do a regular stitch in between each pair on the first round.

Thank you for your aswer! :smiley:
Last silly question about the beginning of the round: the pattern says that the beginning is now at the middle of the back, so do I have to move the stitch marker somewhere else from where it is now?