Raglan edge for yoke of cardigan ( help me 😢)

I’m knitting a cardigan with the pattern “Confetti cardigan” from Paintbox yarns.
I’m starting to knit yoke, but I don’t understand the explanation says…
I don’t know what I have to do after repeating row 1 and row 2 for 31 times…

The explanation is as below.

Row 1 (rs) *K to within 2 sts of marker, sl 1, K1, psso, slip marker onto right needle, K2tog, rep from * 3 times more,
K to end. 355 sts.
Row 2 *P to within 2 sts of marker, P2tog, slip marker onto right needle, P2tog tbl, rep from * 3 times more, P to
end. 347 sts.
Working all raglan decreases as set by last 2 rows, dec 1 st at each raglan edge of both fronts and back on next
31 rows,
( I don’t get it from here…)
then on foll 6 alt rows AND AT SAME TIME dec 1 st at each raglan edge of both sleeves on next 11 rows, then on foll 16 alt rows. 91sts.

After I repeat row1 and row2 on next 31 rows, there will be 99 stitches left ( if I understood well)

Maybe I can’t understand this part because English is not my mother tongue.
I wish there is anyone can help me with this.

Welcome to KH!
It’s not so obvious but the stitch counts help.
“Working all raglan decreases as set by last 2 rows, dec 1 st at each raglan edge of both fronts and back on next 31 rows,”
On these 31 rows, only decrease on the front and on the back. That’s 4 decreases per decrease row (31 x 4 = 124)

“then on foll 6 alt rows”
That’s 4 decreases per dec row (6 x 4 = 24)

"AND AT SAME TIME dec 1 st at each raglan edge of both sleeves on next 11 rows, "
That’s a decrease on either side of the sleeves or 4 dec per dec row (11 x 4 = 44)

“then on foll 16 alt rows.”
Again 4 dec per dec row (16 x 4 = 64)
The total is 124+24+44+64=256
347-256=91sts.

Because of the “at the same time” some of these rows overlap but the number of decreases is the same regardless.

Thank you very much!