Raglan decrease

Ok I am working on a very cute raglan hoodie.

CO 68 sts. Work 2x2 rib for 3" (20 rows).

Continue in Stockinette st. until piece measures 8" (32 rows) (or desired length; for mine, I did the measurement of the armpit to the natural waist)

BO 6 st beginning of next 2 rows.

Continue raglan decreases as follows: Dec at each end every other RS row 10 times. (If more length is required, inc. number of repeats)
BO all stitches.

I have it all but the last line. I take it to mean I will make a decrease at the beginning and end of every RS row. So I knit 2 together at the beginning and SSk at the end? I do this for 20 rows or 10 RS rows. Then BO.

At least that is what I get out of it. I haven’t done a raglan before and really don’t want to have to frog it. So I could use all the help I can get. Thanks alot babes!

kisses and wishes of a fast reply!

Dec at each end [color=red]every other[/color] RS row 10 times.

It looks like you decrease on every 4th row, since it says every other right-side row. If you decrease every other row–every right-side row–your decreases will happen too fast.

This is why I love this place. Thank you so very much! I knew there was something not quite right with my logic. Thats what I get for trying to knit while sleepy lol. You saved me alot of heartache babe. Will call if more problems come along you can count on that!

kisses

PS. I am soooo very excited!