Quiz: what kind of yarn are you?

Anyone else take this quiz??? I came out dishcloth cotton - can’t say I’m pleased!!! http://www.quizilla.com/users/bisybackson/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20yarn%20are%20you%3F/

It says I’m dish cloth cotton too, but it must be wrong. It says that I’m seemingly born to clean, but I don’t clean anything :rofl: :rofl:

Michelle

You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that’s okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.

:rofl: I like mohair! :happydance:

I’m mohair. :shrug:

You are Shetland Wool.
You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.

I don’t particularly love shetland wool, but the description made me chuckle!

i got dishcloth cotton too, and that’s definitely not me. :??

You are Merino Wool.
You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.

:cheering:

I think whoever does the “results” just pulls some label out the air, hoping to tick people off.

I got dishcloth cotton, too, and while it doesn’t bug me, with some of my answers I wonder how they come up with “plain Jane, likes to clean, blah, blah, blah”…to me, my answers certainly didn’t fit that mold. :??

awww taint fair i am a dishcloth cotten :grrr: :cheering:

I think dishcloth must be the default answer if you don’t fit into any other category - I don’t clean much either - can’t find the floor to clean it!

I fooled it and got mohair. In reality I am Lion Brand Chunky!

dishcloth cotton…
but I am hardly plain jane. :?? :rofl:

You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when you’re at home. You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.

yeah, i’m a dishcloth. the description is mostly true, actually.

Shetland wool.

I’m Merino wool, and my husband is mohair. :teehee:

I came out dishcloth cotton too but don’t really agree with the description. I do like dishcloth cotton though…

I’m merino wool

I’m allergic to myself :rofl:

ironically, I’m mohair.
if the quiz could see what I’m capable of doing to mohair, I don’t think it would say that.

I’m merino wool.

I’m Merino Wool. Funny I don’t like working with it!