[QUIZ] What kind of knitter are you? *updated with new quiz*

Here’s a totally different quiz, same site, same topic: What Kind of Knitter Are You?

I got:
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can’t imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

{Sounds right, but I definitely would not call myself a “guru.”}

:shock:

A granny at the age of 13… That would be… :shock:

You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can’t imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

:cheering:

Sounds just like me! :wink:

[color=indigo]“You are through those knitting growing pains and feeling more adventurous. You can follow a standard pattern if it’s not too complicated and know where to go to get help. Maybe you’ve started to experiment with different fibers and you might be eyeing a book with a cool technique you’ve never tried. Perhaps you prefer to stick to other people’s patterns but you are trying to challenge yourself more. Regardless of your preference, you are continually trying to grow as a knitter, and as well you should since your non-knitting friends are probably dropping some serious hints, these days.”[/color]

Kewl! I’d say this is me! :happydance:

I guess this all now makes me a Guru Granny!

I guess it does! :rofling:

Hmm…Now, I’m a Granny Purist…or a Purist Granny… :??

I’d say that’s accurate! :slight_smile:

I’d say that’s accurate! :)[/quote]

True. Just as long as you remember I’m a young granny! :wink:

I’d say that’s accurate! :)[/quote]

True. Just as long as you remember I’m a young granny! ;)[/quote]

Of course, of course! Aren’t all Guru Grannies twenty-nine?!? :wink:

Well, I can’t be that young. My oldest daughter is 30. :shock:

See, not even old enough to be MY mom. Definitely a young Guru Granny. :thumbsup:

FWIW, I’m an Explorer Granny. :lol: Which is exactly what I hope to be one day … one very far away day.

Ok. 2nd quiz is better. I’m now a granny-guru. (Still don’t like how this applies to my 13 year old)

I am a MASTERFUL GURU!

I feel as though I should now be wearing the orange toga of a tibetan monk and CHANTING something! :lol:

Yoooooooooo, yoooooooooooo

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm
knit 1
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm
purl 1
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm

I want to be a guru!

Oh I like this second quiz much better. I’m another guru and since I refused to take the previous granny title, I’m sticking with just guru! :slight_smile:

There is a t-shirt at cafe press that says K1, P2, Om (the symbol) Maybe I really do need that now :slight_smile:

Oh man! I would love to get that tee. Can you share the link?

I liked this quiz better, too. I love the titles of Granny Guru and Masterful Guru! I guess I would be Hipster Guru, though maybe that should be Hipster Guru-in-Training. :wink:

I’m a Granny Guru too. Which is odd as I am only 23 and my oldest is only 6… :shock: