Questions about "The Knitter"

Who has ordered from them before?
I placed an order on Monday night, it still hasn’t charged my card yet. I did get a confirmation email about my order.

I think they are fairly close in CO and I in CA…how long does it usually take them to ship out?

I did get a conf. that my order from Oregon Trail Yarns shipped today!!! YEAH!!!

Now I’m just waiting on The knitter and Jeff to ship out…

Signed…
Impatient Knitter Chick

:smiley: Girl, you are using some of my fave places…theknitter, oregon trail yarns, and jeff :smiley:
I usually get my stuff in 3 days from both theknitter and oregonty…I highly recommend them both!
If you have a question about your card being charged, just email judy @ theknitter :thumbsup:

Really?? Cool, are you on the east or west coast?

as i recall it seems she is in the middle… :thinking:

or maybe that’s me i am thinking of… :rofling:

I have used the knitter quite a few times and love them! Judy is very helpful. I don’t think they charge your card until they ship.

I’ve used them, once. I think it was Becca that posted the link for 6" Inox needles so I clicked and…I’m beginning to have to blow on the old plastic to cool it off-all this wonderful yarn and needles and… :wink: Anyway, as I said, I did place that order with them and was terribly pleased with the shipping time. On my list of ‘good places’.
Nikki

Ok you got me curious who/what is “The Knitter”???

:??

Jodi

http://www.theknitter.com/

Ahh thank you, I just added it to my favorites. :thumbsup: