Question on a pattern

Hi All, I’m doing a pattern with sheep on it, I have gotton the sheep part, and the pattern says (K1 with B, k1) 4 times. I know I knit the first stitch in black, but do I knit the second stitch in black as well, or only the one? Or do I knit 1 in black and then go back to the green for the second K1? I hope Im explaining the is ok, thank you for any and all help.

Without the whole pattern it is hard to say for sure.

But, based on what you have written, it seems you are to knit only 1 sts with B then return to whatever color you were wokring with.

Ok the pattern says to work all sts with A - Main Color unless otherwise directed. Then as I had wrote, This row says as follows,
(K1, p1) 4 times, k6, p2, k6, * k2, (K1 with B, K1) 4 times, K6**
(p2, k6) twice, rep from * to last 16 sts, end at **, p2 , k6 , (k1, pl) 4 times.

Does this make anymore sense now? As what I am to do?

It sounds like just the one k1 in B is the only part of the repeat in black. All the rest seems to be in green. See if that makes sense with the rest of the patern rows. I would expect that you’ll be increasing the number of sts in B in order to make the sheep pattern. You should be able to see the pattern in the picture that comes with the pattern.
Can you give us a link to the pattern or a name for it?