I"m knitting the Debbie Bliss Alphabet blocks baby blanket - so cute. I got the border done first, and picked up stitches to start the body. About 4 inches into it, I noticed that I had the body inside out to the border…eek. So, I had my own trip to the frog pond. I looked at it for quite awhile trying to decide if it was that noticeable that the border was inside-out.:roflhard:
Then…I decided to try adding a lifeline just in case. All went well, but when I removed the lifeline, that row of stitches was pretty bulgy. I think it will block out ok though.
NOW, after each purl row, I do a complete inspection of everything, and fix it right then. It’s working great. I’ll post a picture when finished. I’m not so fast at this.