Princess Cookie's Bed

I finished this a few months ago, and have made a few more since. This was my first project that I did from a pattern. My furkid loves it. :heart:

I am doing one right now using eyelash yarn, but it’s taken longer than expected. I found out the hard way that knitting and codeine don’t mix. :oops:

That’s so cute! My cat would love it, too!

Are you sure it’s the codeine? Could be that eyelash yarn. :shock: :roflhard:

That cat sure looks comfortable! :happydance:

Too cute! (The cat and the bed!) Great job!

Aaaahhh!! That is great! Good job! :thumbsup:

awwww :heart: :heart: :heart: HOW CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

where did you get the pattern at ???

my cat would :heart: LOVE :heart: it !!!

YOUR KITTY IS TOO CUTE TOO!!!

Thank You!!! :cheering:

I found the pattern in the Stitch & Bitch book. They are fun to make. The base is made out of worsted weight yarn and fun fur knitted together. The edges are made out of the same (on this one). The second one had yarn similiar to fancy fur (the fun fur with little tufts) around the edges.

J

:XX:

Awwww, your kitty looks so cozy! I love it!

I’m in love - and so is Princess Cookie.

Is that washable?! My Maggie is in need of a new doggie bed. I bought her one at Christmas and she HATES it. She refuses to use it. So she is still in her ugly bed. Your little Princess is so peaceful looking that it makes me want to knit Maggie a bed…

Oh How Sweet - kittie sure loves the bed - looks very cozy :heart:

:XX: Shelley
Country Variety Yarn Shop
[color=red]IT’S ALL ABOUT OPAL SOCK YARN[/color]
[size=6]http://www.countryvariety.com[/size]

AAAAAAaaaawwwww … I don’t know what’s cuter - the cat, the bed … or the cat IN the bed… :mrgreen:

She’s lovin’ her bed!! It’s too, too cute :wink:

Definitely fit for a Princess! It looks great!

Here is the second one I did, for my Mom’s cat. :shock: It’s a little more colorful than my first one.

Man, I wish my cats would snooze in a bed made for THEM. They’d rather snooze on my bed :rollseyes:

Aww!

Knitting + Kitties = :heart: :heart: :heart: