Please reveal yourselves for your KUDOS!

Will all of the KH’ers who are in the 2008 Knitting Pattern a Day Calendar please reveal yourselves so that everyone will know who you are?!
We all want to [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]VERY PUBLICLY[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] and [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]EXTREMELY HAPPILY[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] bestow [SIZE=4][COLOR=green][B]MANY KUDOS[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] upon [B][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5][COLOR=#9932cc]YOU[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] :cheering: :cheering: :blooby: :cheering: :cheering:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][I]You know who you are, come on…TELL, pretty, pretty please![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

that way we know who to send our pages to for autographs! :teehee:

~ [B]Yep… come on and get your APPLAUSE~![/B]:woot::woot:

I betcha if we bribed you guys with MMmmmmmmm or WOTA or ANYTHING from KP… you guys would come like flies to honey~!
:teehee::teehee::teehee:

COME ON~ [B]COME ON AND FEEL THE[/B]:balloons::balloons::balloons::grphug::grphug:

~ [B]WE are SO VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS~!![/B]

I believe someone put a post up the other day saying they had had several pattern accepted for that. Perhaps it’s in the pattern thread.

:waving: January 3rd!

Congratulations Julie :happydance:

Yes Rebecca has 9 count umm nine in the calender she has a post in the general section check it out…

Congratulations Julie…

:cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:
Julie~ WTG: what kind of pattern did YOU design???

Kelly has some!!:cheering:

Congratulations, Kelly!

:cheering::cheering::cheering: :yay::yay::yay:

Congrats Julie, Rebecca, Kelly!!! How exciting!!

Grats Julie and KK! :woot::woot::cheering::cheering::yay: :x::yay::cheering::cheering::woot::woot:

:cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:
Congratulations!!!

I’m going to have to get one of these calendars!!!

Congratulations! It’s nice to be part of such a talented community. :slight_smile: Hopefully some of it will rub off on me!

I need one of these! Congratulations to you guys! :woot:

Congrats to all!! I will have to get one of the calendars this year!

Congratulations, everyone! I agree; it’s great to be part of such a talented community!

OH, I wasn’t talking about me, but thanks…
[CENTER][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]:cheering:CONGRATS KK & Julie, JOBS WELL DONE:cheering:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

…but…they still are NOT the only ones, there are others, come on girls, give it up!!!

Congratulations everyone!:cheering:

[SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]:cheering::cheering:Congrats Kelly, Julie, and Rebecca!!! :cheering::cheering:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[COLOR=black]Who else? Huh??? I wanna know too!!![/COLOR]

I have the 2007 calendar, now I MUST get the 2008.