Please pray for us

Hi everyone… I am not ready to give details as it still makes me cry to think about it and I have been sick for days from this horrible situation but My house burnt down due to a fire this past Sunday and although no people were harmed my two cats were killed and all our belongings are gone baby pics and all, some may/may not know that I found the cats on the street and handraised them from newborns…I need prayers …please pray for me and my mom :waah:

:hug: I’m so sorry…your both in my thoughts and prayers!! :hug: :heart: :hug:

I am so sorry!! :grphug:

I’m so sorry! You’re in my thoughts :hug:

Im so sorry for your lose. I hope all is well and will pray for you :hug:

:hug:

Oh My, I am so terribly sorry! I will certainly pray for ya’ll. Do you have a place to stay? clothing and necessities provided for you? Where are you staying?

I understand what ya’ll are going through, our house burned down when i was still living at home, back many, many moons ago & we were blessed in that my dad was in hospital, Mama staying the nigh with him and i left the house early for work so i could spend time with Mama & Daddy (I worked nights @ the same hospital). We were told that about 15 min. after i left the house blew up and in it…our poodle. She was very much a part of our family!
Please, please let me know if there is anything that I can do…even though we are online, I will sure do whatever i can. Prayer is very, very powerful and i have complete faith that God will you through this.
Please feel free to email (whimsicalknitting@comcast.net) me or send an IM.
God bless,
becka

:hug::grphug::hug::grphug:

I’m sooo sorry about your house, cats, belongings, etc. :grphug: :grphug: If you’ll PM me the address where you’re staying, I’d like to send you some knitting needles and yarn. I know that’s not the most important thing you need right now but I’d like to give you back at least one thing you’ve lost and it’s something I have to give. Please let me help.

I’m so sorry :grphug: :grphug: :grphug: If you need anything knitting wise I can help out too. I know how knitting can keep us sane in trying times.

Please let us know if there is anything you need, I am sure that some way some how God will provide for you and your family. Please tell us you had insurance:hug: :hug: :hug: :grphug: :grphug: :grphug:

Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear this had happened. Please let me know if I can do anything for you (just PM or email me). :hug: Praying for you and your mom.

I’m so sorry :pout: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so sorry that this happened, so sad about your kitties. But you and your Mom are ok and that is HUGE.

I think it is a great idea for any of us with yarn to spare to drop you a couple skeins. If you could PM me your address I’d love to send you some.

(((HUGS)))

:pray: I am so sorry to hear your news. You and your mother are alive and well, and although it is very sad about your kittens, at least you will each have the other to help see you through this rough time. :hug:

I’m so sorry! Praying for you…

:hug: I’m so sorry. I’m sure you miss your kittens terribly. :pout: I’m so glad you and your mom are ok.

Take good care of yourself. These events are always traumatic. Don’t hesitate to seek counseling if you need to. :hug:

You are in my thoughts and prayers :hug: :hug:

Hey sweetie. I know that you know that I’ve been praying for you since I heard about this. My heart is broken for you. :cry:

I know that nothing will ever replace what you lost. Just know that you are loved, and there are lots of prayers being offered up for you.

Please feel free to PM me to talk. :hug:

I’m so, so, sorry to hear about the fire. I know that you and your mom are safe and very thankful for that, but as a fellow pet-lover, I also know how devastated you are over that.
Have you ever read the poem “The Rainbow Bridge”? It makes me cry, but it is very comforting. I’m one who does believe that animals go to heaven, and that all the pets we’ve had in our lifetimes will be there to greet us when our time comes.
Please let us know if there is ANYTHING you need - I’m sure we can come up with clothes, shoes, coats, just anything that you are in need of. We’re a family here, too, and we’re here for you. Just let us know, and we’ll be more than willing to do whatever we can.
Be kind to yourself in these stressful times - if you need someone to talk to, to cry with, vent, whatever, there are people who are great with people who have suffered this kind of shock and loss. Don’t be afraid to contact them.
Take care, my thoughts and prayers are with you.:grphug: