Please Help With This

I want to know how to do whatever cast-on this is. If anyone can tell me what it is, please let me know. I think it might be tubular but it looks like 3x3 ribbing. Here it is, folks:

Isn’t it nice? What is it?

I can’t tell what cast on it is. The cast on is only the very first row of knitting, then it’s followed with the ribbing. So unless they did an extreme close up of the first row, it’s really hard to tell. :frowning: