Please help: knitting in the round

I’m working on this pattern:

In round knitting, what does it mean “K from RS, P from WS” and “P from RS, K from WS”…since you only work on the right side?

Thanks in advance.

When you work in the round, follow the directions for RS only. This top will split into front and back at the armhole so that upper front and back will be worked flat. That’s when you may need the RS, WS directions.