Picking up Twisted Stitches?

Hi,
Is there a video on how to knit twisted stitches? I want to knit a purse that requires you to pick up twisted stitches. I’ve never picked up stitches before and don’t know what they mean.
I did watch the video on picking up stitches, but she doesn’t talk about twisted stiches & I’m not binding off before picking up stiches.
Thanks,
Carol

Booga bag, right? Everyone asks that question. You don’t really have to pick up the stitches twisted; you can knit them twisted on the next row. But since twisting the stitches tightens them up and you’re going to felt it anyway… it doesn’t matter. Just pick them up the usual way.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I think that if you picked them up the way Grumperina does here… [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]http://www.grumperina.com/knitblog/archives/2005/10/theres_the_easy.htm[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]it would probably give you the effect that they want. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I’ve started using this method on all of my socks and I just love it ! Twisted and tight ![/SIZE][/FONT]