Physics Rap Anyone?

Well that’s the problem when you have idiots doing the “reporting”.

Personally, if I knew the world was going to end I wouldn’t want to sleep through it either. Hate to miss a good show :mrgreen:

I watched this the other day in environmental science, it’s great :rofl:

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”][COLOR="#300090"]Hey Mason,

What did the girl quark say to the boy quark?

:??

:shrug:

Stop staring at my “Higgs Boson!” I have eyes, you know!

:roflhard:

–Jack[/COLOR][/FONT]

The Discovery Science channel just had a program about the CERN collider on about 2 weeks ago. At that point they hadn’t fired it up yet. Hopefully they’ll get it fixed soon and can fire it up again.
Thanks for the link Mason. I’m a science fan as well. Love Science channel as well as Nat Geo and History and History International.

groan

:rofl:

SORRY! What the “h” do you have to be sorry for?! Why are you hiding your brilliance behind the wheel of a truck? WHY AREN’T YOU A PHYSICS PROFESSOR?!?!

Vaporizer Review

Sophie – There was a story on the parties (and the super-collider) in the NY Times the day after Mason posted the video, which helped me understand what the fuss was about – and why the CERN people would go to the trouble of producing such a clever, well-done promotional video. I loved the pictures of the physicists drinking and cavorting in their pajamas (because of the time differential between the US and Switzerland. Maybe some of them were your friends.

Sheesh, don’t apologize, Mason! That was a beautiful, clear explanation. Very exciting stuff. Do you think the launch of the accelerator had anything to do with the coincidental chaos in the economy, which the WSJ says may change the face of capitalism? (Just joking)

Sheesh, don’t apologize. That was very clear, concise explanation, Mason. Very exciting stuff. Do you think the launch of the accelerator had anything to do with the coincidental chaos in the economy, which the WSJ says may change the face of capitalism? (Just joking)