Photo of granddaughter in Summer shade dress

This was the first photo my daughter took after the box arrived. I told her it looked as though she was LASSOING the little one!!
May be a bit big, but will be perfect for the Florida summer. I just wish I was closer so she could try on the things I make!!

your granddaughter and her dress are so cute

Looks lovely and fresh for summer.

Really sweet…I hope she gets two seasons!!:wink:

Aww! Looks so cute on her! She should be able to wear it next spring, too!

So, so adorable!

She is so cute! The dress suits her. Kids grow fast so she’ll get more use from it. Eventually she may have to wear it with shorts, she probably won’t want it to go away, ever. You did an awesome job on it.

Perfect little girl dress! Your granddaughter looks adorable in it. What a sweetheart.

Gorgeous work!:heart:

She is a [B]CUTIE[/B] and the dress looks beautiful on her!!! Did you knit her a hat too? Looks like she’ll get a lot of wear out of the dress!

Yes did the hat with green section in seed stitch. I was just about out of the purple yarn at that point.
The day the dress arrived I also had puppy slippers in the package for her 5 year old brother. He was SOOOO happy to finally have something grandma made for him. I will post pictures of those asap.

Thanks for sharing a picture of her in the outfit. She looks adorable.:inlove:

She is so cute! The little outfit looks wonderful on her and I can tell by her lovely smile that she is tickled pink!
Beautiful!
:thumbsup:

This little outfit is priceless! She’s simply adorable!

that’s so adorable. love the bright colors.

That is a very cute! I bet you’re going to have trouble getting her to wear something other then that dress :slight_smile:

Excellent!
Lucky girl!