Phoenix

My job requires me to travel every 4 months, so now I find myself in Phoenix, AZ with many wonderful sounding yarn stores! I don’t have a lot of time off, so was wondering if anyone could possibly give me their opinion on their favorite stores around here and why? I know I will get to most of them eventually. Any suggestions?
I was going to post this in OT, but it is about knitting! Right now I’m leaning towards “Jessicas Knits” because they carry two of my favorite yarns! :heart:

I live on the west side of Phoenix and while I have never been to Jessica Knits, from what I’ve heard it is great – plus there is lot in general in that part of town! I’d definately go there first :slight_smile:

If you want to meet up with a knitting podcaster, Erin from DamKnit lives there. She’d be able to tell you where to go for sure.

Thanks for the replies! I’m really looking forward to all the lys’s in the area, but I think that would be a good one for me to start with. I need about 3 more skeins of Lorna’s Laces yarn and they do carry that. I need to learn to buy all my yarn at once, but sometimes there isn’t enough of one particular color that I like. I know the dye lots won’t be the same, but I’ll manage somehow!