Patterns Published! (added another one!)

Excellent news Mary . Well done hun :slight_smile: Hip Hip Hooray :slight_smile:

Mary - I can’t get your link to work, nor does the valentine pattern come up when searching under your name on patternfish?

:cheering: :yay: :woot: :happydance: :woohoo: I am so proud of you Mary! I may try to knit that when I grow up- because right now I don’t think I could do it!

YAY!

ETA I found the hemlock ring- can you repost the URL for the valentine tablecloth?

UGH, the gears turn slowly sometimes and Patternfish doesn’t have it up yet. BUT! If you want to see it, it’s on Ravelry at:VALENTINE DESIGN TABLECLOTH
And if you want to purchase it, you can just post a note on my blog custoMaryeventsand I’ll provide it with a $1 discount, making it $7 instead of $8~~~
I am completely honored to know that you’re looking at it~Mario!

On Ravelry:VALENTINE DESIGN TABLECLOTH

My blog:custoMaryevents

Since Patternfish doesn’t have it up yet, you can post on my blog, if you want to purchase and you’ll be able to purchase for $7 instead of $8!

Well done Mary, another beauty, So happy for you.

Congratulations. Hope you keep them coming.

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Mary, I’m so glad that your work will be seen by so many more people. I get quite a few of my patterns from there, at least, they are in my ‘wishlist’.

Congratulations!

Patternfish has it up:Valentine Design Tablecloth
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:inlove: I love the Valentine one…have to add it to my queue! Congrats!

Thanks and I’ve posted a thread in “Pattern Central” to put my obvious, unabrashed and shameless advertising into the proper area! :aww: :flirt: :mrgreen: