Pattern reading problems

Hi-
Can someone please help me. I am making a little sweater for my niece’s baptism and I am having a hard time understanding the pattern. I have worked the yoke, but now I have to add the arms and i don’t know what is meant by:
K4, increase, (K1, increase) across to first marker (right front),
[COLOR=“DarkSlateBlue”]Should I knit 4 and increase 1 continuously across to the marker, or should I knit 4 and increase 1- then knit across? I am confused?[/[/COLOR]
remove marker, with straight needle, K1, increase, (K2, increase) across to within 1 stitch of next marker, K1 (right sleeve)
[COLOR=“yellow”][COLOR=“darkslateblue”]Should I knit and increase each stitch? That doesn’t make any sense?[/COLOR][/COLOR] Please if there is someone who can help help me- I would really appreciate it.

If you have a link to the pattern and/or a pattern name can you please post it? It’ll help to give you a clear answer.

A look at the pattern would be better, but you’d knit and inc all the way across, rather than just knit and inc at the beginning and knit the rest of the sts without increases.

If the pattern isn’t online, you can put in just a little bit of the pattern so we can see it. Include the number of sts you cast on, and the first couple rows.

Hi-
The pattern isn’t online, but here is what I have done so far. It is called a sacque but it looks like a baby sweater to me.

Yoke:
With circular needles cast on 38 sts
rows 1-3 knit
row 4( buttonhole row) k9, place marker, k3, place marker, k14, place marker, k3, place marker, k6, Yo, K2tog, K1

Row 5: increase row: knit across to withink 1 stitch of the next marker, incease, slip, marker, increase: repeat 3 times more, knit across: 46 stitches

Row 6: knit

Row 7- 15: Repeat rows 5 and 6, 4 times, then repeat row 5 once more: 86 stitches

Row 16 (buttonhole row): knit across to last 3 stitches, YO, K2tog, K1

Rows 17- 28: repeat rows 5-16: 134 stitches

[COLOR=“Navy”]This is where I get confused…[/COLOR]
Right sleeve:
Row 1:
K4, increase, (K1, increase) across to first marker (right front), remove marker, with straight needle,K1, increase, (K2, increase) across to within 1 stitch of next marker, K1 (right sleeve), remove marker, leave remaining stitches on circular needle: 36 stitches on stright needle

Row 2: K2 yo, slip 1 as if to knit, k2 psso, repeat from to last stitch

etc etc

Can you give the name of the book or magazine or leaflet it came from? That would be helpful!

A sacque is a baby sweater, but loose.

You k4 and increase at the front the way you always have been, then it does look like they want you to repeat the k1, inc on the front to the first marker. Then, taking a straight needle, do another k1, inc and repeat k2, inc to 1 st before the next marker and k1. At that point you’ll have 36 sts on the straight needle which will be used to work the right sleeve only.