Pattern part help

hi there,
can someone help me on something im little lost on this part, SHAPE NECK:k3,p1 slip these sts onto a safet pin,purl to end,continue to dec 1 st at raglan edge as before on next and every alt row,AT THE SAME TIME dec 1 st at neck edge on next and following 1 alt row,3 sts
I have done the k3 p1 and put onto safety pin /purl to the end part after that im lost on. this is for a rounded cardigan,

i worked out for the v neck version think thats why i left it to do the v neck but a friend told me to do the round version first so i left that one and started a fresh for the rounded version. but im kinda stuck right now lol. you all must think im a right numpty, suppose im learning as i only been knitting since april and got the normal sweater/tank top sorted no probs. this wasnt a pattern from anyone online it was from a friend.
any help would be most appreciated.
from Anne marie

Welcome to KnittingHelp!
Sounds like you continue to decrease at the raglan edge at the same time that you decrease to shape the rounded neck. Is this a cardigan front?
If you call the next row (that is, the row after the one you quoted), row 1 then you would decrease at the raglan edge on rows 1,3,5,7 etc and also decrease at the neck edge on rows 1 and 3.