Pattern help

So my pattern says

"Last 4 rows form moss st pat at sides. Panel pats A and B are now in position.

Cont in pat, keeping cont of panel pats, inc 1 at each end of needle on next 3(5-5-9-5) rows, then on every following alt row to 63 (77-89-129-161) sts, taking Inc sts into moss st.

Work 1 row even in pat."

So I understand that I continue with the previous 4 rows and panel patterns. When I increase on the alternate rows do I increase till there is 161 stitches on my needle or do I increase 161 stitches? And when I take the increase stitches into moss stitch do I just do that all at the end of the pattern? And what does it mean when it says work 1 even row in the pattern? I should also mention that there is cabling in the panel patterns.

Welcome!
Increase until you have a total of 161 sts on the needle.
Yes, do the increases at each end (2increases each inc row). You can put the inc one stitch in from the ends for easier seaming but just make sure that the moss pattern stays correct in the rest of the border. Take the new sts into the pattern as you knit that row or on the next row.
An even row is one without any increases or decreases.

I understand that I increase at each end And I understand that I take the increases into moss stitch. My next question is do I take the imcreased stitches into moss stitch on the side that I added them and keep the panel patterns in the middle? Or do I take the increased stitches into moss stitch all at one end of the needle? Here is a copy of the pattern t make some more sense of the questions I’m asking.

http://com.yarnspirations.pattern-pdfs.s3.amazonaws.com/Patons_KWweb1_kn_dogcoat.en_US.pdf

I’m not sure what you mean by “all at one end of the needle”? Take the increased stitches into moss stitch at the beginning of the row and the end of the row. The pattern panels will stay in the middle and stay the same.
The increases will widen the chest of the sweater before the shaping for the leg openings.