Pattern Help

Hi, I’m kniting the Hanstholm Sweater pattern.

Row 1 RS. knit to first marker between back and right sleeve, M1Rm, slip marker, knit the raglan stitch, slip marker,M1L, k2, turn (2 sts have been increased)

Row 2 WS. purl to first marker between back and left sleeve, M1R, slip marker, purl raglan stitch, slip marker, M1L, p2, turn (2sts have been increased)

Works rows 1 and 2 a total of 5 times for all sizes, but each time turning 2 sts after the last turn on the same side.

What this mean? : but each time turning 2 sts after the last turn on the same side

Any help would be appreciated! thank you.
Cristina

These are short rows. It may help to place a marker on the stitch where you make the first turn and then the stitch where the second turn is made. When you repeat rows 1 and 2, work 2 sts past the marked turn stitch each time. So on the next repeat of rows 1 and 2 you would work 4 sts past the marked turn stitch which will be 2 sts past the last turn.
Often pattern call for a wrap & turn or some other technique to hide the small hole created by the turn and this makes it a bit easier to see the turn stitch without a marker.

Thanks for answering my question. I really appreciate it.