Pattern help

Hi, I am doing a pattern and the pattern consists of 4 rows which set Irish moss patt with cables, but when it goes to row 5&6 the pattern seems to change from the moss pattern and I’m not sure if row 5&6 follow rows 1&2 and how I continue after that as if I do that I am back to 1&2 again in the pattern and the Irish moss no longer goes as set? Any ideas/advice

Thank you xx

Welcome to KH!
For row 5, work row 1 of moss, for row 6 work row 2, row 7 work row 3 and row 8 work row 4 and so on.
I can’t see row 1 in the scan but the moss stitch at the ends should look like the written pattern for row 4. For your pattern, rows 1 and 2 have similar moss patterns (knit the knits, purl the purls) and rows 3 and 4 have similar moss stitch patterns. The switch is between row 2 and 3 (knit the purls, purl the knits). You’ll switch again between rows 4 and the following row 1.
For row 5, work row 1 of moss, for row 6 work row 2, row 7 work row 3 and row 8 work row 4 and so on.
It should come out looking like this. The row numbering is different from your pattern but the overall pattern result is the same.