Pattern help - Evening Shell

so emm Hi, I’m having major majoooor issuse with trying to understand the shaping on the evening shell. I was hoping you more experienced knitters could help me put this in clear detailed English.

Thank you for reading
Saoirse =)

Be happy to help, just post the part of the pattern you are having trouble with and where you need help (plus a link to the original or a picture if you can) and we will see what we can do.

If this is the one then click the second link to download the pattern changes.

Evening Shell
Big City Knits errata

Thank you so so much, I’m sorry for the bother. Here are the part’s where I’m having the issues with.

ARMHOLE AND NECK SHAPING: Right
Back Shoulder: BO 2 sts, work seed st
across next 5 (6, 7) sts, turn.
All sizes: BO 2 sts at beg of next row,
work to end. Size L only: Work even
1 row, BO 1 st at beg of next row—3
(4, 4) sts. All Sizes: Work even 4 (4, 2)
rows. BO 1 st at beg of next 2 rows—1 (2,2) sts.
Work 2 rows even. Bind off

Left Back Shoulder: With RS facing, rejoin yarn
at back neck, BO next 10 stitches work seed across next
5 (6, 7) sts, turn.

Left Front Shoulder: With RS facing, rejoin yarn at at left Underarm, BO 2 sts work seed st across next 5 (6,7) sts, turn.
BO 2 sts at beg of next row

Right Front Shoulder: With RS facing rejoin yarn at Front Neck,
BO 12 sts work seed st across next, 5 (6, 7) sts, turn. Work 1 row even BO 2 sts at beg of next row. Work 3 (3, 2) rows even. BO 1 st at beg of next 2 rows. Work 2 rows even bind off.

Once again thank you so much for your help, I really apriciate it. =)

So where are you in the shaping? It looks pretty good to me.

That’s sadly not mine, I just found that picture on ravelry.

Oh, so the pattern is instructing you to BO for the armhole shaping, work only on the sts on one shoulder for several rows, then BO at the top of the shoulder. Take another end of yarn, BO at the neck and work the shaping on the other shoulder. Then you do the same for working the shaping on the front shoulders.