Pattern errors

this is my second attempt to post this -

I am ranting about errors in patterns. I can understand an error in a free pattern off the web, but when I pay for a pattern it should be correct. I am tired of seeing their disclaimer about not being responsible for pattern errors - why not. If they test recipes, why not patterns? If they are selling it, and making money from it, it should be accurate. The last several patterns I have made have had errors that have necessitated my ripping out a fair bit of work. And these were fairly simple patterns.

I’ve heard that Vogue patterns are a pain that way. I don’t think I’ve encountered any mistakes in patterns that I can recall. What type of patterns have you had a problem with? Good to know so we can avoid them.

The last 2 patterns I made were from the same company - I am refraining from mentioning them because I just fired them off an e-mail as well and will wait to see their response. They do have beautiful yarn!

well, maybe sure you tell us after you get your response!!! We don’t want no stinkin messed up patterns!!!