Party bags?

Hi ,

A little while ago i posted a pic of my completed little blossom by alan dart.

well! Since then i have made another 13.

I decided to make them as part of the party bags for the girls attending my sons 7th birthday party in September.

I can honestly say that i will never do anotherone of these again lol:???:

Regards to you all

Rita

Wow those look great! I am in awe of your talent and dedication that you made them all!

Candice

Thank you so much Candice.

It took a lot of determination. But i am sure that seeing their little faces at the end of the party will make it all wort it.

Holy Pacaderm Batman! I wanna come to the party!

Great job. Those little girls are going to go crazy when they see them.

Thanks for sharing!

LOL ,

you are most welco me to come to the party but that would mean i would have to make more elephants.

THANKS leslie

Gosh… if I could sprout wings I would fly across the ocean to the party and play ‘susan-the-kangaroo-clown’ at the party to get one of those! They are simply terrific. Now THAT is one dedicated mommy doing so many!! :notworthy:

mUmmy…mUmmy…UK UK!

Good heavens, what did you give to the boys attending? They look spectacular! What a great mom you are!

Well nonny for the boys it gets a bit tricky as they do not like cuddly thing like girls do at this age.

So i have again put a childrens filofax, which is made of rubber with paper inserts and dividers.Bubbles , plane, pencil bouncing ball and other litlle bits.

In the girls i put an elephant , a tiara and a wand and bubbles and bracelet.

I thought it would be nice to give them something that will not go in the bin after about an hour.

Wow, what dedication!! They’re so cute - I’m sure they’ll all LOVE them :slight_smile:

Thank you so much red , you are such a sweety.

Now that is truly handcrafty dedication.
Awesome!

Thank you jamadian.

Full on dedication lol

i did them in 6 weeks . i set a a target of 13 weeks till the party. My needles were on fire :slight_smile:

Rita. Wow. I mean, Wow. Amazing. I would still be knitting if it was me. You deserve Super Mommy for this one.

well if you insist. i will take on that title

yeeeaah supermom lol

Those are just adorable. And I am in awe of your ability to knit the same thing more than once. I don’t think I would have the stamina!

That is amazing and they are all so adorable! :cheering:

Thank you Mariblu and gardengirlsknittoo.

it did get tedious , But i was on a mission lol :slight_smile:

Those are absolutely amazing! You’re a prizewinning party planner that’s for sure. WOW.

You must have been bored to tears doing them all!

O-SO-CUTE!!:cheering: