Partly done first sweater pix added!

PIX DOWN AT BOTTOM OF PAGE!!!

There are some really good articles on the Knitty website about blocking and seaming. Once you read those and understand how to assemble the pieces, watch the videos here about seaming.

Most importantly, give yourself plenty of time to do the finishing. Don’t try to rush it.

Candice

thanks!

Hurry up and post photos of your knitting! We all want to see what you have done!!! :happydance:

ok ok! i will here! here they are! the camera and lighting make the yarn look purple, but its actually baby pink. Plymouth Encore Colorspun in colorway 029, in chunky weight. the front is finished and the back is about 1/3 of the way done. :woot: sorry if theyre kinda fuzzy…

Lookin good gym, keep us posted!

Very nice! That’s a pretty color!:yay:

As a brand new knitter, this gives me hope! Well done!

:cheering: Your sweater’s looking really good!! I love the color, very pretty!

Thank youuuuuu! Hopefully it will be done soooon so i will post the FO in the What’cha Knittin’ section!!

Looking good, you will be wearing it soon.

Keep up the good work. It won’t be long before you are wearing that pretty sweater out to show it off!

Wow! You are a knitting machine! Go gymnast!

Doing a great job!! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Way to go, Rosalie! You are an amazing girl! You may very well be a savant! Thanks for sharing the photos with us!! :muah:

Wow! Your work looks great! Keep going and you’ll be wearing it in no time.:woohoo:

good job. I almost made my brother a sweater but got bored halfway through.

Thank you all! The back is coming along nicely and will hopefully be finished tonight or tomorrow! Thanks again!

It’s lookin’ good! I like the color, too.