P2TOG TBL alternative?

If I am working in the round on circular needles, and the pattern is written for a flat piece; it says P2tog tbl for the WS, but what is the reverse of that if I am continuously working on the RS in the round?

I tried to do a K2tog tbl and they look almost identical leaning the same direction. should I be slipping the stitches knitwise or purlwise first and then passing them back to the main needle and doing a k2tog tbl?

Welcome to Knitting Help!
The reverse of the p2togtbl is a ssk. Here’s a link to the improved ssk from the Glossary page. It’ll give you a nice left leaning decrease. You can also find the conventional ssk there.