OT: Yes, another OT post... this one not so good though

Hi ladies and gents.

This is so hard for me to write, as it has been all day.

This morning, we lost our “Little Dragonfly”, who decided to become an angel.

It was a very strange experience, as one day there was a heartbeat at 125bpm, and the next day LD was gone.

It’s been a heartwrenching couple of days for us, from exhilaration to despair to grief.

We have very supportive family & friends who love us and are looking after us at this time.

I will be around, lurking if not posting. I :heart: you all and am glad I can count you in my circle of friends.

I’m so sorry! ((((hugs))))

Oh Tia, I’m so sorry!! Lots of hugs for you! :heart:

[color=red][size=7] :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: {{{{{TIA!!!}}}}} :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: [/size][/color]

((((((((((((((tia)))))))))))))))))

I’m so sorry…let your friends hug you!!!

I’m so sorry… :heart:

Oh, Tia! How sad! Hugs to you. :heart:

so sorry to hear this news. {{{{{{{Tia}}}}}}

I’m so sorry!! :crying:

I’m so sorry ((((Tia)))) your family is in my prayers…

I am very sorry Tia. Hugs.

:crying:
so sorry Tia.

sorry for your loss. i can’t imagine what you are going through! everything happens for a reason. you may not know what that reason is. God will bless you again.

hugs :heart:

I am so sorry! :heart: :heart: HUGS :heart: :heart: to you. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I’m so sorry. :crying: Big Hugs to you. :heart: :verysad:

Tia,

I’m so sorry about your and your DH’s loss. LD must have been really special to be made an angel so soon. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Here’s lots of HUGS :heart: :heart: :heart: from all of us. My heart is crying for you. If you need to cry or vent or feel the support of friends, we’re as close as your computer.

Mary

I am so sorry. :verysad:

Tia, I am so sorry to hear the news. The best to you and your husband for the future.

{{{{{{{{Tia}}}}}}}}} :heart:

[[[[[[Tia]]]]]]

Never quit :wink: