OT - Unexpected Letters (or "IGOTINTOCOLLEGE!")

I’m so excited that I’m just gonna BUST! I need to tell somebody!
I got a letter yesterday that says I’ve been admitted to Portland State University. I’m SOOO thrilled! I didn’t get my letter back in May like everyone else so I assumed that I hadn’t gotten in but I DID and now I’m caught up in all of the stuff I need to do beforehand. I just registered for orientation and I got a Student ID # - HEE! That makes me insanely giggly. I’m just so happy that I’ll be going to college!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Congratulations!!!

That’s fabulous! Congratulations!!!

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

Congratulations!!!

:cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance:
[size=7][color=red]CONGRATULAIONS [/color]:[/size] :thumbsup:

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: YAY congratulations!!! Very well done =D

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: AIDAN THAT’S GREAT NEWSSSS!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

What made you choose Portland?

You GO, Aidan!!! There are many people, near and far, that I’m sure are so very proud of you!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

<Attributing her happy dance to a fellow knitter’s sucess, and denying it’s connection whatsoever to having a Diet Coke the size of a BATH TUB for lunch!>

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

They’re smaller than UofO or OSU but they have a Linguistics program like UofO. Actually, it’s Applied Linguistics and from what I’ve read it interests me a great deal more than UofO’s Linguistic program.

Great News. Congratulations and the best of luck. :thumbsup:

Considering you’re going into linguistics…

ALBRICIAS!! FELICIDADES y Vaya con Dios! :cheering: :cheering: :thumbsup:

Translation: Congratulations and Godspeed! :happydance:

congrats on gettin accepted :smiley: :smiley: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Way to Go! Congratulations!! :happydance: :thumbsup: :cheering:

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Way to go!

:cheering: That’s fabulous! :cheering:

Make the most of it! Enjoy your time, but make sure you work hard. I’m proud of you! We can be online co-eds (even though I graduate this year).

Woo Hoo!

:balloons:

that’s so wonderful! Congratulations!!!

Yay for you Aidan! Congratulations!!! :cheering: :cheering:

HUGE Congrats!! :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons:

Thats awesome!!

I’m gonna be a senior in HS, so I still have about a month or 2 before I start worrying about what I need to do to get into UT at Austin. Congrats on going where you want! I’m happy for you. :thumbsup: :cheering:

lol should be fun. im a college freshman this year too wo0t!