OT - This will stick in your head for days!

Be careful when you click this link. It’s too funny!

(Make sure your sound is on…and the straitjacket is handy.)

The Llama Song

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
Thank You! I sooooo needed that today!

llamallamaDUCK!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

OK - that may have been the STRANGEST thing I have EVER seen! :shock:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Well, that puts in concrete what I’ve been saying all along. People have waaaayy too much time on their hands! :rofling:

And yes, it is now stuck in my head. Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine too…llamallamaduck

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: fyi…I am easily amused :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

heh, that’s almost, but not quite as, annoying as this link is.

Good lord! :rollseyes:

[size=6]MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOPPPPPP! :roflhard: [/size]

The badgers DID get rid of the Llama’s though. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not.

Oh yeah? Well, I made the mistake of stopping on Cartoon Network this am only to get the theme of a show stuck in my head… and the Lllama song isn’t making it go away…

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Show…! AAAAAAAAAAAAA Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ShowHi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Show
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerMushroooooooooomMushrrooooooooooooom

UGggggggghhh! I don’t know which one is worse! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Well, I just might have the antidote for the llama song. Check this out. Someone @ the hospital showed us this last week. Apparently, it became an Internet phenomenon & even made the national news! (Here’s a Wikipedia article about it.)

can’t…type…through…tears…in…eyes… :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard:
Now that I can see myself doing!
Heck, I just colored my hair yesterday and I’m feeling pretty funkaaaay!

Mya Hee, Mya HOOO! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

yeah, I saw that video when it first came out, is still pretty funny. Though I do have the song, as well as the entire album it came from. but then I like so many types of music it aren’t funny.

I like the llamas better. I think. At least William Hung sang live. I don’t get why this would become a sensation. :thinking:

I LOVE that guy!!! REALLY I DO!!! I think we ALL do a little of that when we’re at home alone. He has the GUTS to record it! :cheering:

We just got back from a party @ the hospital for the kids, and the guy that showed us this video on the web brought us a CD w/ the song on it. We listened to it all the way home in the car!!! At one point we were doing the dance to it, and I looked over and there was a police car sitting next to us. :oops:

Oh well!

Numa Numa yea
Numa Numa yea
Numa Numa Numa yea!!

Definitely something I’ll keep around when I need a happy dance. :happydance:

Ingrid – That’s what makes it so funny to me – that it’s such an unlikely candidate to become popular, yet it did. Cracks me up that this guy w/ a web cam became an overnight sensation.

We were all dancing to this @ the party we were just at. Everybody had a blast!