OT-Penny had Her Puppies!

My mom’s wonderful AmStaff had her babies yesterday. Penny went into stage one of her labor Tuesday afternoon and didn’t birth her first puppy until yesterday around three in the afternoon. She had the last one around 6:30. Mommy and all twelve of her pups are doing great. They’ve been having fun nosing around the whelping box and Penny will break for potty and food time, but she’s always eager to get back to her babies. We were amazed she did so well, especially with twelve wee ones. There are eight boys and four girls. Two fawns, two brindles and the rest are red coats like their momma. As soon as I get the pics uploaded, I’ll be sure to post them. :happydance:

Awww! 12 pups! Well done Penny :cheering:

pictures? :poke:

Wow, TWELVE puppies!! Is that a lot, or is it fairly common to have that many? Congratulations!!!

:balloons:

Puppy pics? :pout:

:passedout:

Momma had a dozen doggies~ OMG~!

We want PICTURes~!! :wall:

Sorry it took so long, everyone. Here are the baby pictures.

“Did all of those really come out of me?”

The Proud Momma and her Babies.

“It sure does get hot when all these babies are climbing on my boobies!”

I am DYING from the cuteness of those babies!!! what a good mommy dog- 12 babies!!! wow. thanks so much for the pic!

They are SO gorgeous!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

They are DARLING!!!

:muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah:

And one for Momma
[size=6] :muah: [/size]

12 puppies, Whoa! They are so cute! :heart:

I’d like a dozen puppies to go, please. :teehee: They’re precious! :heart:

What a sweet looking mamma and those puppies are adorable! What is an Amstaff?

I think my blood sugar just reached dangerous levels…

You should submit those pictures to Cute Overload!

OMG those are so cute…I want one…

Cristy thinks about how glad she is that she only had ONE baby…

OKAY~~ Iknowit’s really early… but WHAT are you and momma dog gonna do with all those doggies??? :??

Wow, she is a big AmStaff! I had a Stafforshire Bull Terrier/APBT mix, she was such a sweetheart. I miss her a ton.

Those puppies are so, so adorable! I want ooone!

Amstaffs are American Staffordshire Terriers. They’re really sweet dogs and obviously really cute. :teehee:

OMG I want to snorgle all the puppies! I want a puppppy. pouts

Puppies!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: So adorable.