I’m curious to see if anyone has started thinking about their New Years resolutions yet? Do you start immediately on the first/or stroke of midnight, or are you not doing them at all? Some years I have grand plans (lose weight, watch less TV etc). Other years, I say ‘what’s the point? My expectations are too high anyway’. This year I have decided on a few, if anyone is interested, here they are:
- Quit snacking, not snacks altogether, but just the bad stuff, M&Ms, chips, other candies.
- Learn German - well, relearn and become more fluent.
- Actually get the guts up to buy enough of one yarn and actually knit a sweater.
- Do more different things in the city, I’m in a rut and need to stop going to the same places.
- Change my job to something that may be more of a challenge, but less stressful
I think that’s enough, and attainable. What’s yours?