OT New Grandson!

[color=blue]Our middle daughter Stephanie and husband have made us first time grandparents. “Hudson Chase” was born March 22nd at 3:43 pm, 8 lbs. 12 oz. Steph was due the 14th, they induced her at 1 a.m. and he was stuck facing up so they did a section as they would not have got him out with forceps. It was very hard and painful and we hear has dark wavy hair and for now, a cone shaped head! :cheering:

Toby [/color]

Congratulations!

Congratulations! :cheering: :cheering:

:cheering: :cheering:

Congratulations~ on being new grandparents~ :balloons: :present:

are you guys gonna be: nana and grandpa, grandma and grandpa, gram and gramps… :heart: have you guys even thought about it yet :?? :roflhard:

Congratulations from one grandma to another. Is this your first? If so, you’ll find that it is the most fun in the world- even better than knitting!!!

Congrats!!! You’ll have to post some pics when you get a chance.

Congratulations to a new grandma from another new grandma. You will find yourself thinking of nothing else, and then wondering, “What did I used to think of before Hudson was born?”

:happydance: Congratulations, Granny! :teehee: Hudson Chase is a beautiful name, too. :heart: Hope we can see the little one soon.

Welcome to the Grandparent Club! Best in the world. I love Hudson’s name, and I hope your daughter and husband and baby are all happy and well. You gonna knit him a little cone hat??? :teehee: He wouldn’t get much use from it, as his little head will soon be headshaped again. I can’t wait to see a photo. And to see my next grandson to be born in July. Grandbabies are so special. :muah: samm

Unfortunately circumstances prevent us from going to visit them so we will wait for them to come up to see us, which they tell us should be within the month. :hug:

Toby

:cheering: :cheering:

Time to make more teddy bears.

congratulations!! what great news- glad everyone is ok!!! (and baby heads are very plastic- soon he’ll be fine…)

Congratualtions! :cheering:

congratulations on your new little sunbeam from Heaven! :smiley:

Congrats!!! :cheering: I hope you get to see him soon!

Here’s a photo of little Hudson …

Toby

He is too cute. So :hug: -able

Little Hudson is gorgeous and you are going to love being a grandma, it is the best!!! Congrats to everyone! :hug:

Hudson is ADORABLE! Congrats, grandma! (from this grandma of 6, so far!)

Toyota r transmission history

[size=6]He is so beautiful…you’re gonna love being a grandma…grammie…whatever you’re going by! It’s time to go shopping!
Merry :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: [/size]