Ot: my backyard as of 2:35 pm mst UPDATE pics pg 3snowman

I live just a few miles south of MKS and I’m wondering why the landlord hasn’t come to mow the lawn. :tap:

I WANT SNOW LIKE THAT!

What gives eh? up here in Canada… and not a flake anywhere to be seen. How is Santa going to Land his sleigh without snow???

:waah:

Whoa, Nelly! That’s some snow.:passedout: If it snowed that much in Tennessee, schools would be out until Spring!!

jberry :roflhard: at buying the snowman!

We love the snow. Good thing… we just had a doosy of a snowfall. Unfortunately this one was much wetter than normal and we lost power, phones, the works. It snowed for 2 days. At one point we had 2 feet come down in 7 hours.

So glad you stayed warm and lit up!

Mama Bear

What a beautiful view!

Oooh, that’s beautiful! Here I am in New England, 5 days before Christmas, and we don’t have a flake. It’s almost like October outside, and it doesn’t feel like Christmas yet at all! Oh well, I’m driving to VT on Friday, so I’ll appreciate the good weather, but really, can’t we have just a little snow for Christmas? :verysad:

You have to keep that comment for when he has a fiancee! :teehee:

We’re in Minnesota, where it’s been in the high 40s, and ZERO snow to speak of. That system is to hit us with rain tomorrow, and maybe some slush.

Oh, I envy you with the deepest of envy :pout: it’s been far too warm here to snow

I’m a wee bit jealous! I miss the time it snowed here (the first time in 100 years!) It’s still around the late 70s, and 80s here. It feels like fall. The leaves are FINALLY falling off the trees.

Can you blow some of that snow east towards Oklahoma?!

Today my dh and ds made a snowman, keep in mind the eyes are grapes, the nose is a #2 pencil, the mouth is WOTA chain crochet and the arms are scraps from the inside roll cage of my dh drag car, and the legs are springs from the drag car.

Now that’s one thrilled little kid! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How cute is that!? :teehee:

Brendajos, I’m ready for a nor’easter, as long as it doesn’t happen while I’m on the way to Ithaca on Monday! Western NY is seriously in a snow drought! :rofl:
Mind you though, come February, I’ll be wishing for this mild weather we’re having. :teehee: