OT: Merry Christamas Everyone!

Taking a short break in a hotel before heading out for Utah later today. I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever particular holiday you use to mark this time of the year.

Here is my Christmas gift to myself. It’s a Peterson bulldog I treated myself to yesterday:

Merry Christmas, Mason!

Merry Christmas! Here’s to clear roads, attentive dispatchers, lots of good loads, no deadheading and lots of. :guyknitting: !

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. All the best to everyone. Good to hear from you Mason. :star:

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy (and safe) New Year!

Beautiful pipe!

My boyfriend had the whole Sherlock Holmes ensemble complete with pipe.Unfortunately someone sat on it >: ( We’ve been looking for a suitable replacement since.

Merry Christmas!!

[B]Merry Christmas![/B]

(feels good not to say the PC 'Happy holidays!)

Merry Christmas to you, too, Mason! And to everyone here, Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, Mason! Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Merry Christmas Mason and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas and safe travelling to Mason, and to all!! :hug: :hug:

Merry Christmas Mason ! :hug:

Merry Christmas to you, Mason and ALL YA’LL!!! :hug:

[COLOR=“DarkGreen”][FONT=“Impact”][B][SIZE=“5”]Merry Christmas![/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=6][COLOR=Green]Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to Everyone!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Well, as usual, I’m a day late and a dollar short but here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and healthy New Year. Be safe out on those roads Mason!:muah: