Ot: lost

Hi Chel,

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated, really. The show’s multi-layering and underthreading seems to be just what many viewers delight in!

We personally like shows that are what they appear to be on the surface. It is now [color=blue]clear[/color] to me why this show is annoying to us.

Agree with you about Desmond! As a matter of fact, the entire cast is very appealing in one way or another. Even chunky ole Hurley.

We am curious what all their hype is about. Hopefully, we won’t be disappointed when “all mysteries are explained”. Here’s a mystery I hope is cleared up: what is the point? We need something we can get excited about, someone we can get behind! Right now, we don’t care much about any one character. Any of them could get offed, and how would the ‘plot’ be spoiled? LOST would jump to another of its dozens of underthreadings.

Where is the devil did the elderly racially-mixed couple go to? :verysad: LOST made us care about them, then arbitrarily yanked them! So, what was the point in making a fuss about them in the first place? Window dressing?

Well, thanks for listening.

Sorry for the thread resurrection…we in the UK get the episode on Sunday that you get on Wednesday (?)

But…did anyone else notice the line Charlie is singing, when he’s busking outside the Widmore building? I didn’t realise until I was at work today and had Wonderwall by Oasis stuck in my head, the line “Because maybe, you’re gonna be the one that saves me, And after all, you’re my Wonderwall”. As soon as I realised it was stuck in my head from Lost, I just knew that that was what Charlie had been singing, although I didn’t pick up on it watching through. My dad recorded it, and sure enough…

This is why I watch, I love all these little bits you don’t notice for a start :smiley:

I have to say that they may lose me soon as a viewer. ITs just too “all over the place”. :wall: :wall: In the past season some episodes were to violent for my taste. :!!!: :!!!: If it doesn’t “get better” soon I won’t bother watching it anymore and I really would not miss it either at this point. :verysad: